New Members – Joining for the First Time
Our Club welcomes all New Members.
Please note : If you have been a member of Albany Surf Life Saving Club in the past please go to the Renewal Page for membership.
There are 3 options joining our Club: Attend our Registration Day which is the 15 September 2019 9-12pm at the Clubrooms, 2. Online registration or 3. Completing membership forms and paying online.
Joining via the Surf Life Saving Portal is easy and a safe method. PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION your registration will stay pending approval until payment is received.
- Visit the Membership Page for all your membership information
- NEW Members – Member Portal – JOIN HERE , Choose the type of organisation – click on Surf Life Saving Club
3. Once you have chosen the entity ( Surf Life Saving Club) Select the State (Surf Life Saving WA) enter Albany in the Club/Organisation field.
4. Enter member details (each member needs to be entered individually)
5. On the end of the document please check both boxes in the Application/Declaration area before you submit.
6. Once you submit the form you will be given an option to add more members / create a family group
7. Payment MUST accompany registration – Click on “Make a Payment” once you have added your members.
3. MANUAL REGISTERING:
Prefill the Albany SLSA Membership Form 2019 2020 and email to email@example.com
Please ensure correct DOB /email addresses and sign the declaration
Pay on line – Mastercard & VISA only – PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION
Each member over the age of 18 years MUST have a valid Working With Children Card, this is part of the new SLSWA legislation starting 2018-2019, for the benefit and protection of all minors. This policy doesn’t apply to members who are parents of an under 18 unless in a capacity where classified as requiring a WWC ie – Age Group Managers / Assistants / Partaking in overnight camps.
Each Nipper U6-U13 must have at least one parent with parent membership ( includes a social membership)
Kidsport – City of Albany – Do you hold a concession card or health care card ? you may be eligible for funding of up to $200 for your child aged between 5-18yrs old. More details and forms available at City of Albany
enquiries to Ainslie _ firstname.lastname@example.org