RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE (Individual & Family)
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
PLEASE NOTE – ALL Nipper members must have one parent join as a member please see Membership for details.
Each member over the age of 18 years MUST have a valid Working With Children Card, this is part of the new SLSWA legislation starting 2018-2019, for the benefit and protection of all minors. This policy doesn’t apply to members who are parents of an under 18 unless in a capacity where classified as requiring a WWC ie – Age Group Managers / Assistants / Partaking in overnight camps.
- Login to your Members area account with this link members.sls.com.au _ If you have not created an account this link allows you to create one. SLSA have recently updated the Members Area, you may be asked to reset your password. Please follow the prompts and you will receive your new password. (Record your username and password in a safe place)
- When you are logged in you will see a yellow bar, which has your current status and information
3. Click “Renew” which is located on the right hand side of the yellow boxed area
4. When you have checked ALL your details press “SUBMIT”
The Surf Life Saving Members Area enables members to
- Renew Membership
- Change Contact Details
- Check Membership Status
- Access the SLSA E-Learning Portal
- Check list of awards and expiry dates
- Check past patrols
- Make Payments
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
ALL MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY MUST HAVE AN INDIVIDUAL SLS ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE A FAMILY GROUP OR FAMILY PAYMENT
- Log onto the Members area account with this link members.sls.com.au
- When you have logged in click on the “Memberships” menu, then click “Family”
- Click on “Renew Memberships” which is located on the right hand side of the details
- Tick on all the family members to be renewed and tick declaration button then “Submit”
- Then you can click “Make a Payment” button
Please note : Family membership is for 2 Adults and 2 Children under the age 18 at $375.00 extra children please add $25 per child.